The Cabinet appointed on Wednesday the new Board of Directors of the Cyprus News Agency (CNA).
The Board will serve a three-year term from 19.08.2015 until 18.08.2018.
According to an official press release, the new Board members are the following:
1. Larkos Larkou, Chairman of the Board of Directors
2. Takis Agathokleous, Journalist
3. Michalis Karis, Representative of the Association of Newspaper and Magazine Publishers Cyprus.
4. George Theodoulou, Representative of the Union of Cyprus Journalists.
5. Patricia Hadjisotiriou, Representative of Press Information Office.
6. Elengo Fragoulidou, Representative Press and Information Office.
7. Androula Georgiadou, Representative of Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation.
ENDS, CYPRUS NEWS AGENCY